Monday, December 24, 2007

You See We Went Out Into Public, As We Have No Pride

I took this picture as we headed out the house, thinking I'd have a nice conversation with y'all about how I can't get over the GREEN that is my grass.



But now that I look closely, I am ha-rumphing to myself over the boys' outfits.

Course, Zig has the Batman shirt on. That's a given. And he was wearing that only because I had to BRIBE HIM out of wearing his new Spiderman pajamas to the store.

And if you look closely at Zig's jeans, you can see that he has been handed down a nice hole-in-the-knee pair from his brother. But, the hole isn't at his knee because the jeans are still a size or two too big.

Let's just pause from the fashion show for a minute to say, "Khlass-eeeee."

On to our next contestant, Campers.

Hole in the knee, big belly a-showin'. Jeans an inch or two too short.

It was a good day to head to Stuff Mart. We fit right in.