Thursday, December 6, 2007
See What Good Veggies And Rice We've Been Eating?
Campers and Zig, showing off.
You wouldn't catch ME doing that.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Us
If you've ever wanted to know the hum drum of our life, served up with a side of snark, you've come to the right place.
There are five of us in this family. At least when I last took count.
If you have nothing better to do, our pictures are below.
But! If you are
truly
avoiding some kind of mind-numbing task, our stories are to the left.
And if reading this blog turns out to be more interesting than disinfecting the toilets, let us know with a comment--we read every one.
Hope you enjoy our snippets and sagas.
Subscribe in a reader
Receive e-mail updates
E-mail us directly
Our China Adoption Trip
Meet the Parents
Ma and Pa
Campers (10)
The boy who broke us in.
Ziggy (8)
Our squish squash squeezer.
Suz (6)
The girl who threw open our world.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(35)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(16)
►
2010
(39)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(125)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(22)
►
2008
(389)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(46)
▼
2007
(302)
▼
December
(88)
Baby Zilla
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
Timed Prayer
Sleeping Beauty
Those Second-Borns, They Get Away With Murder, Tha...
Well, While I'm Down Here
A Mighty Fortress Is Our Couch
Cuckoo For Cookies
Might Want To Turn The Thermostat Past 50
The Things Parents Say, Volume 1
Who Needs A Cookie...
We've Got Class, Yes We Do
Perhaps This Will Make You Laugh
Blondie Alert
Christmas Calendars
In Case You Might Have Any Illusion That I Cleaned...
Leader Of The Pack
Christmas With The Squish Squash Squeezer
Baby's First Christmas
Stuff My Stocking, Please
The REAL Christmas Story
I'm Dreaming Of A What? A WHITE Christmas?
Twas The Night Before Christmas
All I Want For Christmas Is Some Bloody Gore
You See We Went Out Into Public, As We Have No Pride
Whistling Cowgirl
Look At The Plates, Folks, Look At The Plates
Rudolph The Red Nosed Goat Deer
Why Family Pictures Are A Barrel Of Fun
All I Want For Christmas Is To Lose That Tooth
Joy To The World
Dumpster Diving
Because I Guess SOME Of You Actually Like To SEE O...
Because What Else Am I Supposed To Do While NOT Pu...
The Rosy Red Cheeks Of The Little Children
Every Evening We Would See Him Waiting At The Stop
The Lights On Peacock Lane
Stakeout White Out
It's The Phone Trick. Love It.
If Someone Could Have Warned Me About The Ending, ...
Green With Envy
Campers' To Do List
Well This Oughta Cut Out A Few Steps
Ballerina Girl
"Put On Your Deodorant!"
A Party Is A Party, But A Christmas Party!
Say "Trees!"
While Mama's Away, The Gingerbread Men Will Play
Presents From Grandma...Whatever Can They Be?
It's A Kodak Moment, For Sure
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Couch Full Of Characters
Tuba Christmas
Winter Wonderland, Minus The Winter
The Falls, They're Still A Falling
Christmas Tour Of Homes 2007
So THIS Is Why The Boys Have Been Bouncing Off The...
Oh, Nite Nite
Is This Really Necessary?
Loitering In The Street
All I Want For Christmas Is A Cooling Rack
Jack In The Box
Well TWO Kids Are A Breeze, I Now Realize
Tunnel O Fun
I Guess This Is Another Form Of Sign Language
Vengeance Is Mine, He Will Yet Say
Goof Louganis
She Did It! She Did It!
Because It Makes Me Laugh, That's Why
Two Peas In A Pod
What Happens When The Kids Have The Camera
This Ma Roasting By An Open Fire
I Did It! I Did It! I Knew That I Could Do It And ...
A Poll! And About Us!
There Is A Severe Lack Of Family Photos, But It Wi...
Because Watching Flesh Wounds Heal Is Riveting Stu...
Artist In Residence
See What Good Veggies And Rice We've Been Eating?
Not A Lot Of Homework Getting Done Right At That M...
At Community Group, Stuffing My Face Of Course
And Speaking Of That "Storm"
It Actually Stopped Raining. I'm In Total Shock.
Wound Update
Well Now Isn't That Sweet
Squishy Superman
Quack Quack
Memory Tree Ornaments 2007
It's A Start, At Least
►
November
(94)
►
October
(120)