Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The REAL Christmas Story

First, we began my torturing ourselves through a round of family pictures.

Minus the Ma and Pa, because by the time we got the kids "done," we were all, shall we say, "done."

Tis the season to be jolly.

Suz: "Oh...I see that hair...I see it...I gotta get it..."

Suz: "I got it. Yes!"

I should mention that it was at this point that Campers was saying, "I don't want any presents. I'm not opening any presents."

(What a
Melancholy.)

(I have no idea where he gets it from.)

And after the prolonged photo shoot, we sat the troops down for the Christmas story.

Ah yes, I remember the days when we could read the full account in Luke 2. In one sitting. With no interruptions or bodily noises or fights or reprimands. Nowadays, we choose a children's version of the story, and Read Real Fast.

We love you Baby Jesus, we really do.