Oh goodness sakes, Sister Susie is wearing her first Christmas outfit.
A great hand-me-down from Miss She-She, I might add.
Said outfit has been sitting in Susie's closet for almost two years, just waiting for her to come home, and to be big enough to wear it.

You know, we may not be blood-relatives, but that girl and I seem to share an Awfully Big Mouth.
Hmmmph.
Well, anyway. It's good to have her home this Christmas. Green velour and all.
A great hand-me-down from Miss She-She, I might add.
Said outfit has been sitting in Susie's closet for almost two years, just waiting for her to come home, and to be big enough to wear it.

You know, we may not be blood-relatives, but that girl and I seem to share an Awfully Big Mouth.
Hmmmph.
Well, anyway. It's good to have her home this Christmas. Green velour and all.