Monday, February 11, 2008

Flashback February: Day 11, Part 3

(One year ago this month, Pa and I made the trek to China to adopt our sweet Sister Susie. I am going to take the first seventeen days of February 2008 to revisit that trip. Hop in for the ride!)

In case you are part of the camp that thinks that All Asians Look Alike, let me tell you--this is not our Suz:



But it's a very funny picture--one of my favorites.

(Some parents take the White Supremacy Thing a bit too far.)

(I do hope y'all know how to joke.)

So.

The cute babe in the pink "hat" is one of Susie's friends, who happens to be a twin. OK, so maybe some Asians do look alike. Here's the match (because I knew you were wondering):


And here are some of our travel-mates, standing next to a Pompous Pig:




I'm not sure what they're laughing at, but it might be related to this:



It was The Year Of The Pig, folks.

Gotta celebrate in style.