Thursday, February 14, 2008

Flashback February: Day 14, Part 2

(One year ago this month, Pa and I made the trek to China to adopt our sweet Sister Susie. I am going to take the first seventeen NINETEEN days of February 2008 to revisit that trip. Hop in for the ride!)

Ahhhhhh...a dinner cruise on the river. Sounded like the perfect tourist trap way to while away the hours in Guangzhou. Everyone else was doing it, so we did too.

Baaaaaaaaa...



Once the sheep were herded onto the boat and squished into their pens, errrr, seats--the food was served.



"Food" being a euphemism for "Garbage They Found Floating In The River."

I'm not sure what our ticket money was going towards...but I'm guessing it wasn't the food.

So we quickly filled our gullets, and headed to the top deck to catch the view. We were greeted with this:



"Noticing The Danger Strictlies Forbid To Climb."

I love Chinglish.

Oh, and here's a great scene:



I'll spare you from seeing the other 95 shots of the same bridge.

You can go take the cruise and see it yourself.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.