So we're moving. Not across town, but across the continent. That alone is enough to send the whole household into a frenzy.
But wait, there's more.
Pa was gracious enough to pack our beloved board games, which do a great job of sitting in the closet these days, because who has time for fun in a box when life offers other entertainment, like dirty diapers and stains on the floor.
But I digress.
So these board games are all neatly packed away in a big box, taped up tight, and sat in the garage with 18 million other boxes. It was then that we heard it. "Buuuuuzzzzzzzzzz." And we're not talking a quick buzz sound; this is a buzz that has no end. For 48 hours now, that Taboo buzzer has been going..and going...and going.
I haven't clawed my way into the box to shut it off yet. No, that would be the sane thing to do. I just allow it to drive us all bonkers, one step into the garage at a time.
But wait, there's more.
Pa was gracious enough to pack our beloved board games, which do a great job of sitting in the closet these days, because who has time for fun in a box when life offers other entertainment, like dirty diapers and stains on the floor.
But I digress.
So these board games are all neatly packed away in a big box, taped up tight, and sat in the garage with 18 million other boxes. It was then that we heard it. "Buuuuuzzzzzzzzzz." And we're not talking a quick buzz sound; this is a buzz that has no end. For 48 hours now, that Taboo buzzer has been going..and going...and going.
I haven't clawed my way into the box to shut it off yet. No, that would be the sane thing to do. I just allow it to drive us all bonkers, one step into the garage at a time.