
Well here's something the likes of such I've never seen.
Campers is walking across the plank, all the while Ziggy is spinning the top bar in circles. All I can figure is that the Spinner is trying to get the Walker to fall off the bar. Sounds like Fun Playground Equipment to me!
But the boys tended to hover in the "Spinner" position versus the "Walker" spot. Mmm-hmmm. They could dish it out but they couldn't take it.
But I will say, there was something rather enjoyably sadistic about watching the whole gig play out.
And that's the kind of love I have to share with you this glorious day.
Campers is walking across the plank, all the while Ziggy is spinning the top bar in circles. All I can figure is that the Spinner is trying to get the Walker to fall off the bar. Sounds like Fun Playground Equipment to me!
But the boys tended to hover in the "Spinner" position versus the "Walker" spot. Mmm-hmmm. They could dish it out but they couldn't take it.
But I will say, there was something rather enjoyably sadistic about watching the whole gig play out.
And that's the kind of love I have to share with you this glorious day.