Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Started Out Sorting, And It Became This


Somehow I got the Weird Gene, because honestly, where DO I come up with this stuff????

Here's part of my stash from today's trip to the Asian Grocery, and I post this only because I wanted all my Asian Foodie Friends to know that I was missing y'all so terribly while I picked each and every packet out and put it in my cart. You know who you are!!! If I could fly all of you in from the four corners of the world for a great big stir fry feast, I would.

Until then, I will eat my flied lice and holy basil and nasi goreng and chicken satay and green curry and tandoori and think about all the fond memories I have of meals shared between friends. At home, in restaurants, overseas.

PS: And before anyone mentions it, yes, today was the day for the Red Shirt.