Monday, October 15, 2007

If This Doesn't Bore You To Tears, Nothing Will.


So it's our new shower curtain. Do you like it?

Don't ask Pa what he thinks.

Hey, I was shopping, with a time limit, needing to find a restroom but didn't have a moment to spare, with Squaky Susie in cart. It's the best I could do.

So for the inquiring minds who want to know, this is the kids' bathroom upstairs. There is another full bath in the master bedroom (also upstairs). And a half-bath downstairs where the living space is. "Living space" being defined as a "kitchen" and "living room".

Pa and I have discussed, numerous times, whether we could 'survive' with just one potty in the house. We try to think of the nomads in the desert, how they have no toiley at all, but truly, the whole ground is their Throne. And with three kids and two adults, we have Thanked the Good Lord Above on several occasions for more than one potty in the house. I will not get into too many details, but there is nothing more frightening than a 3 year old hopping up and down, shouting to use the potty all the while his older brother lingers a little longer just to torture us all.

And that is my life, folks. You heard it here first.