Sister Susie wanted to say "hi"; I'm sure you could hear her from the West Coast. Really, she's quite happy. But not when her Bottle is taken away from her for a picture.
Speaking of pictures, Campers stopped at the top of the slide today and shouted "Hey, Mom!! I'm going down the slide so get ready to take my picture!!" Yeah, I guess they see that 'ol lens an awful lot.
An Asian gentleman stopped and asked me "Iz hee Aaa-zhun??" "Yes, yes, SHE'S Chinese" I said (even dressed in pink most people think she is a boy...and it's kinda hard to tell when most people have to guess at the gender by watching the Spider Crawling Baby). And another gal asked if my husband was Chinese...which I am sure most people assume that to be true when Pa isn't around. (And then I'm sure they spend a good deal of time trying to figure out where the two Blondies came from.) Those who aren't familiar with Chinese Adoption probably wonder how we snatched a baby and got her to sit in our shopping cart without crying. Well, I guess she cries about half the time, so who knows what people think. But I like to make them wonder, nonetheless.
Speaking of pictures, Campers stopped at the top of the slide today and shouted "Hey, Mom!! I'm going down the slide so get ready to take my picture!!" Yeah, I guess they see that 'ol lens an awful lot.
An Asian gentleman stopped and asked me "Iz hee Aaa-zhun??" "Yes, yes, SHE'S Chinese" I said (even dressed in pink most people think she is a boy...and it's kinda hard to tell when most people have to guess at the gender by watching the Spider Crawling Baby). And another gal asked if my husband was Chinese...which I am sure most people assume that to be true when Pa isn't around. (And then I'm sure they spend a good deal of time trying to figure out where the two Blondies came from.) Those who aren't familiar with Chinese Adoption probably wonder how we snatched a baby and got her to sit in our shopping cart without crying. Well, I guess she cries about half the time, so who knows what people think. But I like to make them wonder, nonetheless.
