While inhaling his dinner the other night, Campers complained that his tooth was "weird" when he actually took the time to bite down. I mean, most of the time, it's like there's a shop vac sitting across the table from me, racing to see who can suction the most solids and liquids in the least amount of time.
Sometimes I win, and that feels good.
I have yet to figure out where Campers gets his competitive spirit, or that internal drive that says, We Must Do This Quickly and We Must Do This NOW.
But I digress.
So I finally put two and two together and realized that yes indeedy, my Baby Boy, my Firstborn, has a Loose Tooth. Truly I thought he'd have his baby teeth until his teen years. But alas, one of his lower teeth is wobbling back and forth a bit ("wobbly bits" for you Bridget Jones fans) and I estimate it will be out in two weeks or less. Let's hear your guesses! Winner gets the tooth in the mail! [Buw wa ha ha!]
If you are wondering which tooth it is exactly, it is right behind where his finger is pointing, and yes you can see two tiny teeth behind that finger, but it's the one on our right. And if you're wondering what Campers thinks about all of this, he is Over-The-Top-Excited, well, as excited as he can get.
And thanks to advice from my friend who shall remain nameless but her dog's name is "Pearl", we are seriously considering skipping the visit from the You Know Who.
I know, I am LOADS of fun.
But I cannot keep up with 85 teeth x 4 children x 15 years of my life. This Tooth Fairy Gal cuts into my Finances too severely.
Happy Loose Tooth, Son. Here's your lump of coal.
Sometimes I win, and that feels good.
I have yet to figure out where Campers gets his competitive spirit, or that internal drive that says, We Must Do This Quickly and We Must Do This NOW.
But I digress.
So I finally put two and two together and realized that yes indeedy, my Baby Boy, my Firstborn, has a Loose Tooth. Truly I thought he'd have his baby teeth until his teen years. But alas, one of his lower teeth is wobbling back and forth a bit ("wobbly bits" for you Bridget Jones fans) and I estimate it will be out in two weeks or less. Let's hear your guesses! Winner gets the tooth in the mail! [Buw wa ha ha!]
If you are wondering which tooth it is exactly, it is right behind where his finger is pointing, and yes you can see two tiny teeth behind that finger, but it's the one on our right. And if you're wondering what Campers thinks about all of this, he is Over-The-Top-Excited, well, as excited as he can get.
And thanks to advice from my friend who shall remain nameless but her dog's name is "Pearl", we are seriously considering skipping the visit from the You Know Who.
I know, I am LOADS of fun.
But I cannot keep up with 85 teeth x 4 children x 15 years of my life. This Tooth Fairy Gal cuts into my Finances too severely.
Happy Loose Tooth, Son. Here's your lump of coal.
