We walked around the neighborhood this afternoon, bundled up for winter. Okay, so it was really nice outside and the kids probably didn't need jackets at all, let alone snow suits. (Thomas, Put On Your Snowsuit!)
So we blew off some steam and Campers did some "school" by writing down house numbers to practice his numerals. We're working on a Top Secret Family Project that will show up On The Big Screen (or internet, as the case may be). I am certain the neighbors must think we are spies, with all the peering we did at their houses and the shouting (the kids!) we did of their addresses. What can I say, the Pa and Ma Crew have Moved To The City. "Discreet" is not in our dictionary.
So we blew off some steam and Campers did some "school" by writing down house numbers to practice his numerals. We're working on a Top Secret Family Project that will show up On The Big Screen (or internet, as the case may be). I am certain the neighbors must think we are spies, with all the peering we did at their houses and the shouting (the kids!) we did of their addresses. What can I say, the Pa and Ma Crew have Moved To The City. "Discreet" is not in our dictionary.
