Monday, October 15, 2007
Sometimes Unpacking Is Not So Bad
Thank you, Campers, for decorating a box with your love.
My kids love me.
(Because I tell them they love me.)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Us
If you've ever wanted to know the hum drum of our life, served up with a side of snark, you've come to the right place.
There are five of us in this family. At least when I last took count.
If you have nothing better to do, our pictures are below.
But! If you are
truly
avoiding some kind of mind-numbing task, our stories are to the left.
And if reading this blog turns out to be more interesting than disinfecting the toilets, let us know with a comment--we read every one.
Hope you enjoy our snippets and sagas.
Subscribe in a reader
Receive e-mail updates
E-mail us directly
Our China Adoption Trip
Meet the Parents
Ma and Pa
Campers (10)
The boy who broke us in.
Ziggy (8)
Our squish squash squeezer.
Suz (6)
The girl who threw open our world.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(35)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(16)
►
2010
(39)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(125)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(22)
►
2008
(389)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(46)
▼
2007
(302)
►
December
(88)
►
November
(94)
▼
October
(120)
Hooligans on Halloween
The Bees Are A Bit Buskity This Year
We Try Not To Laugh, But It's Hard
Welcome-een
So I Like Me Those African Traditions
Yes I Know It's Just A Pan But I'm Still Going To ...
I Just Watch The Story Unfold
Hippo-huh?
Prickly Pine Cones
The Falling Leaves...Right In The Roadway
A Bit Overdressed, I Think
Backwards Man
I Love Me Some Wiggle Car!
Quintessential Zig
Just Chillin'
Multnomah Falls
This Land Was Made For You And Me
Urban Chic
Waiting To Smile
Because You HAVE To Use The Umbrella
Yep, Math Is Fun
Units, Tens, Hundreds...Or...We'll Just Build Stuff
What's The Going Rate For A Tooth These Days?
High Heels, Leg Cramps, And Crabby Chickens
Campers On Skates
Rag Doll Roller Skating
Oh, Is This Not A Toy?
Yep. Still Bear Crawling.
No One Teaches Him These Things
School In The Stairway
There's A Party And She'll Cry If She Wants To
See, I Got Her Out Of The Stroller. Okay, Once!
Enjoying The Evergreens
Because It's FUN To Watch Kids Fall
It's So Spectacular Having Two Boys
For These Windows I Am Thankful
Good Gravy, Look At Those Teeth!
I'll Take One Wide Open Space To Go, Please
He's Getting So Tall
The Falling Leaves...Drift By My Window
Give Me My Bottle Back, Lady
Quintessential Fall
In Absence Of Friends, A Stick Will Do
Superman Has Left The Building
What I SAID Was, "Strike A Pose"
Pink Parade
And A Close-Up Of All That Squashiness
A Great Way To Wake Up The Neighborhood On Sunday ...
It's A Small World
Gee Whiz, That Was Nice!
Why We Think "Car Washes" Are A Funny Thing In The...
So Exactly WHY Are There Still Boxes Full of Junk?
Come Harvest Time
The Irony Of It All
Fall Family Fun Night
In Case You Wanted To See If We'd Changed Yet Or Not
Where's Zigg-o?
Ya Can't Take Us Out In Public
Now Isn't That A Nice Piece Of Art
Daddy's New Office
The Kids On The Bus Go "Look At Me!"
Good Thing We Put Up That Safety Gate
Fun To The MAX
Cheap Thrills
I Started Out Sorting, And It Became This
Party Central
What Comes Around, Goes Around
Tickle Me Elmo
My Baby Is Six Today
That's What Brothers Are For
Lights and Sirens
Farm Boy Rides Again
So My Gas Tank Was On Empty
The Heart Of It All
Rainy Day Fun
The View From My Window
Well The Clothes Are Cleaned Up
Two For Two!!
If This Doesn't Bore You To Tears, Nothing Will.
Guess Who's Been Watching Her Brothers
Sister Susie Greets The Neighbors
I Just Figured It Out. The Clothes Thing.
This Is Just Too Much.
Someone I Know Has Mastered The Stairs. To The Top.
Sometimes Unpacking Is Not So Bad
So Of Course We've Been To The Library. Twice.
Feed Me
Just When You Think It's A Big World
Oh The Bliss!
There's Just Something Kinda Nice About This
I Promise I Won't Brag About How Target Is Just 10...
The Mailbox
Not To Be Outdone By His Brother
Water Water Everywhere
Because He Wanted You To See The Red In His Eyelids
Community Center, Part Deux
Because There Isn't Enough Noise In This House
Who Do Ya Call? Dad-Busters!
See? We're Unpacking...Slowly...Hey, We're Pacing ...
Leg Warmer
Radio Speak
I Guess We Really ARE Pioneers
We're In Good Hands
Oh Yes! PBS!
Has it rained yet today?
Give Me Some Gas, Please
The Community Center
Dancin' Girl
The Pods Return!
Welcome Home!
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
First Time Fliers
Fetching Fun
Soccer is About Kicking the Ball. Whatever That Me...
I love my stroller...
The Pumpkins are Especially Squashy This Year
The Greatest Show in Town
Two Peas in a Pod
Because Bonkers is Just Status Quo Around Here
Snippets and Sagas