Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just When You Think It's A Big World


If it looks like I'm wearing the clothes I wore last Sunday...well...okay...I guess you're right. But I'm just about to find those other dress clothes, yessiirrreeee!

And speaking of dress clothes, we were highly overdressed for church anyway, as the speaking pastor for the first church we attended today was in jeans. Yes, Mom, I said J E A N S!!!

So we walk into church this morning, and wouldn't you know it, the gal who checks our kids into their classes graduated with both Pa and I, from the same college, in the same year.

I mean, really. What are the chances of that?

I recognized her right away, even after.........well let's just say "a few" years.

She and her husband were living in the cornfields of Indiana and decided they wanted a change, so they moved to the city. And so here they are, living in the same quadrant of town as us.

Small World.