Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Does Batman Need A Bath?

Zig is addicted to his Batman shirt, which he refers to as "the Batman shirt that my friend Jackson gave to me because his head was too big to fit into it anymore."

And he doesn't want it put in the laundry, or even have it removed from his body, for that matter. He likes to wear it to bed, to the store, and around the house. Doesn't matter that it stinks; no, that just makes it all the more wonderful.
Speaking of the Zig, the Pa and I were commenting last night that he is getting quite delightful to be around.

Now, don't get me wrong, My Children Are All Sweet and We Always Have Positive And Loving Thoughts About Them.

And "telling bold-faced lies" is a skill I am getting to be quite good at.

But where was I.


Oh, yes, our Zig. Anyhoo, at the ripe age of 3 1/2, he is shedding many of his "terribles" and taking on more of his "terrifics." So that is a glorious thing, and makes him Even More Of A Hoot to be around.


Even if Batman
does need a bath.