Zig started telling us all about his "kay-loff," and it took us a while to figure out he meant his flosser.
Now being the Meticulous Marlene that I am about dental hygiene, you would think my kids actually use these on their teeth. No, of course not, they are just toys. Called "kay-loffs."
Well, we had a good chuckle over Zig's three-year-old interpretation of "flosser", and the poor guy was embarrassed (once again) over his goof. So when I went to take a picture of him with the Dino-flosser, he was both proud and squashed-up-shy about his dino-friend, as you can see from the following pictures:
Now being the Meticulous Marlene that I am about dental hygiene, you would think my kids actually use these on their teeth. No, of course not, they are just toys. Called "kay-loffs."
Well, we had a good chuckle over Zig's three-year-old interpretation of "flosser", and the poor guy was embarrassed (once again) over his goof. So when I went to take a picture of him with the Dino-flosser, he was both proud and squashed-up-shy about his dino-friend, as you can see from the following pictures:

