I guess ramming a matchbox car against Campers' head seemed like an effective form of communication to the Zig.
You've not experienced Violence A La Extraordinaire until you've had boys. A couple of 'em.
That's a nice shiner, yep it is.
'Bout scared me to the emergency room, but then I remembered thecost of admission handy super glue for the skin and got that boy fixed up right fine.
You've not experienced Violence A La Extraordinaire until you've had boys. A couple of 'em.
That's a nice shiner, yep it is.
'Bout scared me to the emergency room, but then I remembered the
And 30 minutes later, after Zig had been sent to his room for the rest of his life, losing all privileges up to and including getting his driver's license at age sixteen, we had a nice chat about how the argument got started in the first place.
And neither one of them could remember.
Well, I'll be.
We'll just add that scar to the other one on Campers' face.
And neither one of them could remember.
Well, I'll be.
We'll just add that scar to the other one on Campers' face.