To take the train:
Which has a stop midway through where you can view core samples taken during construction alongside a time line of local geologic history.
This is where I mention that the tunnel goes through a "hill," and not a "mountain," as some of us from the Midwest might call it. I figure, if it's bigger than a stalk of corn, it's a mountain.
But what do I know about anything.
Well, what I do know is that the train is really fun and we haven't wore out its fun-ness yet.
So you'll probably see us heading the opposite direction some other time.
We gotta see ALL the parts of town, ya know.
But what do I know about anything.
Well, what I do know is that the train is really fun and we haven't wore out its fun-ness yet.
So you'll probably see us heading the opposite direction some other time.
We gotta see ALL the parts of town, ya know.



