Since our children still think that Ma and Pa are C-O-O-L, and Want To Be Just Like Us, Oh Help Us All, both boys like to carry around their own "cell phone." Zig's is the toy one you can record all kinds of intelligent sounds on, namely bodily noises:
[Yes, Bucky Beaver is still at it, as you can tell from the red mark on his chin.]
And Campers carries his phone that Transforms into a robot, pretty cool even for this Ma. His latest accessory, which he has drooled at for weeks, is my cell phone holder. Having one of these for his very own tops his Christmas wish list for the year.
And Campers carries his phone that Transforms into a robot, pretty cool even for this Ma. His latest accessory, which he has drooled at for weeks, is my cell phone holder. Having one of these for his very own tops his Christmas wish list for the year.
And since I'm rattling on about our cell phones, I just wanted to say that we've been very pleased with our choice. When we made the big move Out West, we ditched the land line and chose two cell phones instead. It's been handy, cost-effective, AND cool.
Because you know that Pa and I are the Very Definition of "cool."
And our coverage is fabulous, thank you, Verizon. And I don't even get paid to say that.
