Friday, November 30, 2007

Why A Girl Growing Up With Two Big Brothers Is NOTHING Like A Girl Growing Up With Two Big Sisters

Sister Susie has found bliss, simply shoving a fire truck around the house:

And oh the glory, it even makes noise:

Oh look! A car transporter too!


We were chatting with a family with three girls last night, mentioning how Campers got blasted by a matchbox car, and the oldest daughter said, "What's a matchbox car?"

Such glee I get out of the little things.

And then I think of my own childhood toys, where matchbox cars, Legos, and science kits top the list of what I remember playing with most.

That might explain a few things about me, I suppose.

(Please tell me there is another female in this audience that loved the electrical board that you could wire to make noises! And light up lights!)

Thank you, Older Brother.

And Sister Susie? Someday she'll have a sister. Then they can share the noisy fire truck.