So I tortured my kids and made them do the Thankfulness Journal again this year, where each person in the family has to write down or draw what s/he is most thankful for.
That little act of parenting might be why *my* name did not appear on Campers' list, and everyone else's did.
But I've got broad shoulders, yep, and a set of hips to match.
Campers helped Sister Susie write down what she was thankful for, and that happened to be "grapes."
I think that food items should have topped my list as well.
That little act of parenting might be why *my* name did not appear on Campers' list, and everyone else's did.
But I've got broad shoulders, yep, and a set of hips to match.
Campers helped Sister Susie write down what she was thankful for, and that happened to be "grapes."
I think that food items should have topped my list as well.
And who knows what the Zig is thankful for, but here he is, drawing a "leaf."
Then Sister Susie takes a turn at writing down her own list, or maybe she was just waxing philosophical about which crayon tasted better, the green or the orange.
And there's the gang, working so hard to be thankful.
And behind the camera are two parents, who are thankful as well, for the faces they see on the screen.


