Friday, November 2, 2007

So I Chickened Out

Oh relax, there was no Tooth Fairy.

But there was a box for the tooth:

And I did stop by the store to pick up a treat:

And here's the happy boy to prove it, complete with grease stains and banana sticker on his shirt, and cinnamon sugar on his face. Klahs-see.

And I am still reveling in seeing my Big Baby Boy minus a tooth. One down, nineteen to go. I wonder how many of you will still be reading when my fourth child loses her last baby tooth? You are some faithful crowd, that's one thing I know for sure.

The wonder! The excitement! The never-ending drama!

And just to let you know, I am still holding out for the chicken.

For the record, it took six days for the tooth to move from 'wobbly' to 'out.' Leave it to a boy to beat my two week guess by ramming his head into another kid's body. All in the name of fun, of course.