Oh Campers, is there any hope for us all?
On your left, you will see my marker box from my youth (the smelly markers! and they still work!), where I had color-coded each spot so that I would know where to put each marker as I returned it to the container.
On your left, you will see my marker box from my youth (the smelly markers! and they still work!), where I had color-coded each spot so that I would know where to put each marker as I returned it to the container.
And on your right, is Campers, who thought that was such a fabulous idea of mine, that he decided to do the same thing to his very own set of smelly markers.
I do not deliberately teach him these things, I promise. I go to Great Lengths trying to be laid-back, relaxed, and ho-hum about such matters.
I do not deliberately teach him these things, I promise. I go to Great Lengths trying to be laid-back, relaxed, and ho-hum about such matters.
Gotta love that kid! Obsessions and all.