It was time for the kids to pick up a new set of germs, so we headed off to the mall, where there is a play place for them to blow off some steam.
Took the bus there, where it's always a coin-toss as to who was entertained more: us by the characters sharing the ride, or everyone else watching our kids and their antics.
But back to the play place. Zig and Sister crawled through a log:
Took the bus there, where it's always a coin-toss as to who was entertained more: us by the characters sharing the ride, or everyone else watching our kids and their antics.
But back to the play place. Zig and Sister crawled through a log:
And then headed for the spinner toy. And Zig was so pleased with his outfit: pumpkin shirt, unmatched Mickey Mouse pants, and dress socks.
Give that spin a wheel!

While Pa admirably watched the three hooligans and fended off stray sneeze juice, *I* headed off to look for a new purse. Oh egad, I was hoping my Beloved Backpack Purse would be with me past retirement, but alas, its strap has broken. And because I Am The Height Of Fashion, owning Just One Purse, this classifies as an Emergency of Seismic Proportions and That Purse Must Be Replaced Right This Minute.
But enough of that. Let's just say that after a solid thirty minutes of trying a hundred purses on, I left with nothing. It was worse than shopping for jeans.
I Liked My Old Purse, ya hear?!?
So I got back on the bus, went home, and hugged my ol' backpack.
And the kids scrubbed their hands.
Gotta love me some Play Places and Purses.
