Wednesday, November 7, 2007
I COULD Put A Bib On Her I Suppose
Yes, that is drool, likely caused by the eighteen teeth she is cutting right now.
But how 'bout that eraser cigar? Classy, so classy.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Us
If you've ever wanted to know the hum drum of our life, served up with a side of snark, you've come to the right place.
There are five of us in this family. At least when I last took count.
If you have nothing better to do, our pictures are below.
But! If you are
truly
avoiding some kind of mind-numbing task, our stories are to the left.
And if reading this blog turns out to be more interesting than disinfecting the toilets, let us know with a comment--we read every one.
Hope you enjoy our snippets and sagas.
Subscribe in a reader
Receive e-mail updates
E-mail us directly
Our China Adoption Trip
Meet the Parents
Ma and Pa
Campers (10)
The boy who broke us in.
Ziggy (8)
Our squish squash squeezer.
Suz (6)
The girl who threw open our world.
Blog Archive
►
2012
(52)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(35)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(16)
►
2010
(39)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(125)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(22)
►
2008
(389)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(31)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(46)
►
January
(46)
▼
2007
(302)
►
December
(88)
▼
November
(94)
Oh, Wow, There's Even A SONG About These Trees
You Can See The Fender Mark, Yes You Can
Dudes With Their Cell Phones
Why A Girl Growing Up With Two Big Brothers Is NOT...
They Are Resourceful, That They Are
Scamp Meets Self-Control
Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This
Teethy!
There's Just Something Very Delightful About This
It's A Wiggler!
It Melts My Heart, Yes It Does
Ornamental Awe
Doo Wah Ziggy
If I Was Looking To Ride The Normal Train, I Got O...
It's Just Another Manic Church Day
Some Festive Looking Stuff, That's What It Is
Deck The Halls
Puppeteering!
Because We Are Festive And Social, Dontcha Know
He's Mommy's Little Helper
These Movies, You See, They Do A Body Good
Just Thankful, That's All
And In Case You Haven't Lost Your Appetite Already
Happy Thanksgiving, From Our House To Yours!
Oh, And There Was This Box That Came In The Mail
Who Needs A Walker Toy When You've Got Ma?
There's A Reason We Love Science
Yes, We Like That Park, It Is Nice
Crazy Crayola Coloring Girl
It Makes Me Wanna Jump!
Kick Your Heels Up And Jump!
And Then This...
Blue Line
And They Danced...
The Guys On Sunday
The Girls On Church Day
So Is My Hairdresser Going To Fly Out Here, Or What?
The Story Guy!
As Soon As I Have Something Funny To Say About Thi...
Put Your Left Hand In
Family Volunteer Day
Some Faces Are Just Too Classic
Story Time Take Two
Box Packing Frenzy
Now THIS Is More Like It
A Girl's Gotta Talk
Move Over Darlene Zschech
They're Wearing Jewelry!
Whose Kid Is That, Anyway?
Being Transformed By The Re-Reading Of This Book
Starfish, Starfish, Wonder What You Are Fish
What A Gas
Does Batman Need A Bath?
It's The West, Man
She's The Standin-Up-En-Est!
Goofy Givers
There's Just Something Funny About This
Things That Make Me Go AHHHHHHHH
Breathing The Paint Fumes
Spice Girl
I Combed Their Hair, Ya See?
Picking Up Germs And Purses
Train Don't Go Outta Wichita
I Tried To Get A Picture, But Didn't Want To Stalk
Bob's Red Mill, The Nutritional Part
Bob's Red Mill, The Educational Part
Superhero Stunts
Doctor Dolittle
We're Buildin A House Here, Mam
I COULD Put A Bib On Her I Suppose
Playing House
He's A Real Person; I Didn't Invent A Cousin, See?
I COULD Use Windex
She Learns These Skills From Her Brothers
We've Taught Our Children Well
Three Weeks And A 20 Pound Bag
Kay-Loffs
Pa's New Wheels
Me And My Shadow
Mount Tabor, Part Deux
Things Will Be Great When You're Downtown
Oh, This And That
Mount Tabor
Rapidos!
Because It's Fun To Surprise The Ma
And At This Bus Stop, Folks, There's A Crazy Lady ...
Well I Hadn't Found THIS Toy Drawer Yet!
Well This Seems Like A Fabulous Idea
Kitty Cats Say "Raarrrr"
So I Chickened Out
It Made Me Gasp, It Did
Voila! It's Out!
Just Needed A Place With No Walls
Basket O Fun
►
October
(120)